Last Updated: May 26, 2021
Shenzhen Potensic Innovations is a limited liabity company that established in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as "Potensic" or "We"). We value the maintenance and protection of users' personal information. This policy applies to all products and services of Potensic.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us through the following contact methods:
This policy describes:
- How We Collect & Use Your Personal Data
- Cookies & Similar technologies
- 3. HowWe Share, Transfer, and Disclose Your Personal Data
- 4. HowWe Protect Your Personal Data
- 5. Your rights
- 6. HowWe Process Children's Personal Data
- 7.International Transfers of Personal Data
- 8. Storage period ofYour personal Data
- 9. HowWe Update this policy
- 10.Contact Us
Potensic understands the importance of personal data to you, and will do our best to protect the safety of your personal data. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, principle of clear purpose, principle of choice and consent, principle of least sufficient, principle of ensuring security, principle of subject participation, principle of openness and transparency, etc.. At the same time, Potensic promises that we will adopt corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the mature security standards of the industry.
1. How We Collect & Use Your Personal Data
Personal data refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person. Potensic will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes described in this policy.
(1) Account Registration
To register you account, you need provide your email address, or password, to create an online or application account (“Account”) or subscribe to our communications.
(2) Products or Services Usage
When using our products or services, products or services, To ensure the proper functioning of the Apps, you may need to provide us with the followings: terminal configuration data, text or pictures, flight data (including Sensor data, navigation system data, control data,etc., ). When you contact us for after-sales service, we may also collect your product usage log or records. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services or Application properly.
(3) Optimization of the Customer Service and related ads Updates
In order to provide an excellent using experience to our users, prevent risks, or provide a better services to you, we will collect the information provided when you contact our customer service team, and collect information from you when you participate in the questionnaire survey. The questionnaire response information sent by us, the type and method of the service you use, and the operation when using the service, etc. We will conduct statistics and analysis on this information to provide you with more accurate, personalized, smooth and convenient services. With your consent, we will provide you with advertisements that may be of interest to you based on the above information, if you don’t want it To receive such information, you can reply to the SMS or email to unsubscribe.
(4) Safeguard the interests of the country, the public, yours and others
You are fully aware that we have the right to collect and use your personal information without your authorization under the following circumstances:
- Related to national security and national defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- In order to protect the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information on his own;
- Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
- Maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of product and/or service failures;
- Necessary for legal news reports;
- When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
- Related to our fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Your personal information may contain sensitive personal information, such as your race, religious beliefs, personal health status, gender orientation, etc. When you use our products or services, you may upload or publish such sensitive information on public channels. Please handle this kind of personal sensitive information with caution.
The above information you provide will continue to authorize us to use it during your use of Potensic products and services. When you log out of your account, we will stop using and delete the above information. If laws and regulations have other requirements on the storage time of information, we will abide by the provisions of laws and regulations.
The above information will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. If cross-border transmission is required, we will conduct a security assessment in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
We will seek your content in advance when we want to use or transmit the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes.
2、Cookies & Similar technologies
To ensure the functioning of the website, we will store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping basket.
2.2 Similar Technologies
In addition to cookies, we may also use web beacons and pixels or other similar technologies on our website. For example, the email we send you may contain a click-through URL that links to the content of our website. If you click the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of the pixels in the email, we can know whether the email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
3.How We Share, Transfer, and Disclose Your Personal Data
3.1. Data Sharing
We will not share your information that we collect through Potensic Products and Services to third parties except as described in this Policy or as we disclose to you at the time the information is collected. We may share information to third parties in the following circumstances:
3.1.1. We may share your information after obtaining your contents
3.1.2. We may share your personal information with external parties in accordance with laws and regulations, or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
3.2 Data Transfer
We will not transfer your information that we collect through Potensic Products and Services to third parties except as described in this Policy or as we disclose to you at the time the information is collected. We may transfer information to third parties in the following circumstances:
3.2.1. We may share your information after obtaining your content;
3.3 Data Disclosure
We will only disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your data after obtaining your explicit consent;
- Disclosure based on the law: We may publicly disclose your personal information in the case of laws, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
4. How We Protect Your Personal Data
1) We have applied safety protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect your personal data and prevent the unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of the data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, the exchange of data (such as credit card information) between your browser and the "service" is protected by SSL encryption; we also provide https secure browsing for Potensic official website; we will Use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we have set up a dedicated department for personal information protection; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; And we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
(2) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.
(3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and emails, instant messaging, and communication with other Potensic users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information through such methods. Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account.
(4) The Internet environment complicated. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: We will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue announcements.
At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, and standards, as well as the common practices of other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal data:
5.1 Accessibility of Your Personal Data
You have the right to access your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations. If you want to exercise the right to access data, you can access it yourself in the following ways:
Account information-If you want to access or edit the personal information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or close your account, etc., you can visit the personal information in our website or application and modify as you prefer. However, due to security and identification considerations or in accordance with the mandatory provisions of laws and regulations, you may not be able to modify the initial registration information provided during registration.
If you are unable to access the personal information through the above methods, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, or contact us according to the methods provided in the website or application.
5.2 Correct your personal information
When you find that the personal data we process about you is wrong, you have the right to ask us to make corrections. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com at any time, or contact us according to the method provided in the website or app.
5.3 Delete Your Personal Data
You can request us to delete personal data under following circumstances:
- If our collection and use of personal information violates laws and regulations;
- If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and require them to delete them in a timely manner. Above actions will be done unless these entities obtain your independent authorization or laws/regulations provided. When you or we assist you in deleting relevant information, due to applicable laws and security technologies, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately. We will safely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the backup can be cleared or achieved anonymity.
5.4 Change the scope of your authorization
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed (see "Part One" of this policy). For the collection and use of additional personal information, you can give or withdraw your authorization and consent at any time.
You can do it via the following ways:
By visiting the authorization page of our website or application, you can reset the authorization and consent status of your personal information.
After you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
If you do not want to accept the commercial advertisements we send to you, you can unsubscribe at any time through the methods we provide in emails or text messages.
5.5 Constrain the auto decision-making of the information system
In some business functions, we may make decisions based on the non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you have the right to ask us for an explanation, and we will also provide appropriate remedies.
5.6 Response to the your request
To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
If you are not satisfied, you can also file a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities of cyberspace, telecommunications, public security, and industry and commerce.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we may charge a certain cost depending on the circumstances. We may refuse for those unreasonably repeated requests, that may require much technical efforts (for example, the need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), or bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes).
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
5.6.1. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
5.6.2. It is directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
5.6.3. It is directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
5.6.4. There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5.6.5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
5.6.6. In order to protect your or other individuals' life, property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain your own authorization and consent;
5.6. 7. Involving commercial secrets;
5.6. 8. Relevant to our fulfillment of the obligations stipulated by laws and regulations.
- HowWe ProcessChildren's Personal Data
Our products, websites and services are mainly for adults. Without the consent of their parents or guardians, children are not allowed to create their own user accounts. For the collection of children's personal information with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or is necessary to protect the child. All users under the age of 14 will be regarded as a child, although local laws and customs define children differently. We will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible if we find that we have collected children’s personal information without first obtaining verifiable parental consent,
7.International Transfers of Personal Data
Generally, the personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China.
Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, this means that your personal information may be transferred to or be accessed from overseas jurisdictions in the country/region where you use the products or services. We will conduct a security assessment in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations before the transfer.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is sufficiently and equally protected within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
- Storage period of your personal information
Normally we will only retain your personal information for the shortest time necessary to achieve your authorized use, unless otherwise provided by laws /regulations or your authorization. we will delete or anonymize your personal information after the aforementioned personal information storage period is exceeded,
9.How We Update this policy
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
9.1. Significant changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.;
9.2. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
9.3. Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it has undergone major changes;
If you continue to use Potensic's products and services after the update of this policy takes effect, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted the updated policy and are willing to be bound by the updated policy.
- Contact Us