Returns must include all accessories
Items must include original packaging
For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
For non-quality related warranty claims, Potensic refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
- There might be a small amount of processing fee for non-quality related returns.
- There will be no refund of delivery charge on the return of delivered orders.
Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
Potensic must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Order number from online purchases made through Potensic or Potensic’s authorized retailers
Dated sales receipt from an authorized Potensic retailer that shows a description of the product along with its price
Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
Buyer’s accidental returns
Returning personal items
Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Potensic quality control to be in working condition
Returning defective items using international shipping
Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
- The orders has already claimed warranty service
6. Not Covered Under Warranty
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Water damage or other damages caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by flights that did not follow instruction manual recommendations.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight, as specified by instruction manuals.
- Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
- Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
- Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products;
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damages resulting from any non-Potensic technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
7. The Warranty applies to the originally delivered Product. The Warranty does not apply to software or other equipment owned by Potensic or third parties. However, you must check the end user license agreement, individual warranty statement (s) and / or any exceptions that are intended for such items.
Note: this Warranty Policy applies only for the products sold in this country. Potensic reserves the interpretation for the Warranty Policy.
Provide details: Provides sufficient proof of purchase (order number, sales invoice, or dated sales receipt), and the defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect
Authorization and instructions: Potensic authorizes the warranty request and provides instructions for returning the item, including any required packaging and shipping instructions
Shipping and tracking: The customer ships the item back to Potensic, using a shipping method that includes tracking to ensure that the item is delivered to Potensic
Inspection: Potensic inspects the returned item to verify that it is defective and eligible for a warranty
Replacement: If the returned item meets Potensic's warranty policy criteria, Potensic will send the customer a new item, or issue a refund to the customer via the original payment method
Confirmation: The customer confirms the replacement or the refund has been received, and the return process is complete.
If you made your purchase through Potensic or Potensic’s authorized distributors and retailers on Amazon, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address. Please provide more details when you claim the warranty.
If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
9. Your Other Rights
This Limited Warranty provides you with extra and specific legal rights. You may have other rights according to the applicable laws of your state or jurisdiction. You may also have other rights under a written agreement with Potensic. Nothing in this Limited Warranty affects your statutory rights, including rights of consumers under laws or regulations governing the sale of consumer products that cannot be waived or limited by agreement.
Return and Replacement Policy for Bulk Buys(Orders of 10 items or more are considered bulk buys) may vary, for more, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to check.